Social Media Marketing
Handling social media marketing can be a daunting task for small and mid-size businesses but is it something that can be prospered or ignored? Let's take a closer look at the facts:
- 1.4 Million people are on Facebook worldwide.
- The average person spends over 15 hours on Facebook per week.
- 6.5 Million people are on Twitter worldwide with an additional 135K signups every day.
- There are an average of 58 Million Tweets per day.
- 277 Million people are on LinkedIn and 2 people join LinkedIn every second.
- 40% of users check in to LinkedIn daily.
Social Media is not going anywhere. In fact it's starting to skew older.
Teens may be leaving Facebook but the Boomers are joining en masse. From January 2011 to January 2014, there was an 80% surge in users with an age of 55 and above. (Fox business news)
As a result, these social media sites can be an effective tool for driving people to your website to purchase your services and your products. However, social media is not just about promoting your products, the key is to interact and share information that you feel your fans would be interested in.
Content is key to generating traffic and increasing views and that is the area that we help with, creating interesting content to increase followers and encourage involvement. As you know, most people don't visit websites daily and soon forget that they even exist. However if you have them fan you on Facebook and follow you on Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest they will be reminded of you every time you post on your page since it will appear on their news feeds.
- Creating a successful social marketing campaign to bring a Grammy nomination to an artist.
- Monetizing on client’s recent appearance on the Dr. Oz Show to increase sales and awareness.
- Launching and promoting author's Kickstarter campaign helping him to not only reach his goal but exceed it beyond expectations.
What We Offer
We provide branding support, social media strategy, weekly social media management from content creation, strategic scheduling to fans engagement, as well as social media campaigns. We focus on quality not quantity. It's about having quality fans who would interact with you or promote your business. Our goal is to go after people that want to be a part of the circle not on a #FollowBack mission.
Contact us if you're interested in learning more about our Social Media Marketing Services.