Matcha Design Honored with Seven 2011 International Davey Awards
Tulsa, OK - November 8, 2011 - Matcha Design, a Tulsa-based design agency, was awarded seven 2011 Davey Awards in the business to business magazine ad category, print category, online film and video category as well as self-promotional website category. With over 4,000 entries from across the US and around the world, the 2011 Davey Awards honors the finest creative work from the best small firms, agencies and companies worldwide.
"The International Davey Awards entries are very competitive this year. We always strive for excellence and uphold top-tier industry standards in all our projects, but to score seven winning entries in this competition is beyond our imagination." said Creative Director and President of Matcha Design, Chris Lo. "We're so pleased. We will continue to dedicate ourselves to produce effective marketing results through more creative ideas, utilizing cutting-edge technology, open and honest communications/collaboration with our clients."
Matcha Design received the following awards:
- B2B Magazine Ad Design: Focused – DTAGS
- Brochure Design: Bellwether Design Overview Brochure – Bellwether Design
- Online Film and Video: Breakaway Youth Ministry – Asbury United Methodist Church
- Online Film and Video: Venue PM Worship – Asbury United Methodist Church
- Online Film and Video: Open House Worship – Asbury United Methodist Church
- Online Film and Video: Foundations Worship – Asbury United Methodist Church
- Self-Promotional Website: Matcha Design Website – Matcha Design
This is the third year in a row that Matcha Design has received recognition from the Davey Awards.
About Matcha Design
Matcha Design is a full-service creative agency specializing in web design, print, identity, branding, interface design, video production, still photography and motion design. With a passion for excellence and a multi-cultural background, our award-winning practices prove our philosophy; our clients aren’t numbers, they’re relationships. For more information, visit www.MatchaDesign.com.