Matcha Design Picks Up 15 at the 2014 Service Industry Advertising Awards
Tulsa, OK USA - February 2, 2015 - Matcha Design brought home 15 new awards at the 12th Annual Service Industry Advertising Awards (SIAA).
"It's always a great honor to receive such overwhelming recognition," said Chris Lo, President of Matcha Design. "We like to think that putting our clients first is what spurs us to create so many award-winning projects. We are thrilled by the positive response and look forward to the opportunity to create more high-caliber pieces."
- Gold Award - Logo/Letterhead: Securus Firebags
- Gold Award - Direct Mail: "REDEFINE"
- Gold Award - Special Video: "Believing in the Heartbeat of Tulsa"
- Gold Award - Website: SkyLoftEvents.com
- Silver Award - Logo/Letterhead: The Knights of Asbury
- Silver Award - Magazine Single: FairPoint's Unified Voice & Data Solution
- Silver Award - Poster: Get Ready to ROCK
- Silver Award - Website: Henderson Rigs & Equipment
- Silver Award - Website: SecurusFireBags.com
- Bronze Award - Logo/Letterhead: Freedom Celebration 2014
- Bronze Award - Special Video: "I Surrender"
- Merit Award - Poster: "The 7 Churches"
- Merit Award - Website: Level 3 "Own It"
- Merit Award - Website: TheMaisonGroup.biz
- Merit Award - Other: DTAGS Xmas e-Card 2013
The 12th Annual Service Industry Advertising Awards continues to recognize the advertising excellence from service industry providers. More than 400 advertising agencies and over 700 institutions participated in this year's awards. A national panel of judges reviewed every entry for execution, creativity, quality, consumer appeal and overall breakthrough advertising content. SIAA recognizes the best in service industry advertisements, print communications, websites, TV Radio and electronic communications, and social media.
For more information on awards and publications that Matcha Design has the honor to be associated with, please visit our agency awards and achievements page.
SIAA is the only advertising award to specifically recognize the achievements of the service industry. Many other advertising awards are dominated by consumer goods, packaged goods and other tangible products. The service industry is adding a significant contribution to marketing and advertising.
About Matcha Design
Matcha Design is a full-service creative agency specializing in web design, print, identity, branding, interface design, video production, still photography and motion design. Using our passion for excellence, multi-cultural background, and award winning practices, we consistently provide high-quality, custom, innovative solutions to meet the diverse marketing needs of our clients. For more information, visit www.MatchaDesign.com.