Matcha Design Receives 13 National Awards, Including Two Gold and Four Silver for Client Work
Matcha Design was honored to receive 13 national awards from The 10th Annual Service Industry Advertising Awards (SIAA) for work in the print design, video production and website design fields. Nearly 2,000 entries were received from more than 400 advertising agencies and 1,000 institutions. Each entry was evaluated by a national panel of judges for execution, creativity, quality, consumer appeal and overall breakthrough advertising content.
“We are honored once again to have our client’s work recognized alongside projects from the best firms in the nation,” said Chris Lo, President and CEO of Matcha Design. “These award programs help our team to continue to enhance their top-notch design skills; producing award-winning work and results for our clients.”
- Gold Award - Magazine Ad: Doyles, Doyles Delivers
- Gold Award - Television Single: Revolve Church, Commercial
- Silver Award - Brochure: Adam W. Curran Homes, Brochure
- Silver Award - Website: BlueSpeedAV, bluespeedav.com
- Silver Award - Special Video: Revolve Church, Route Series Video
- Silver Award - Logo/Letterhead: T.D.Williamson, TDW University Building Success
- Bronze Award - DirectMail: BlueSpeedAV, Seamless Solutions Postcard
- Bronze Award - Total PR Campaign: Southern Hills Baptist Church, Greater Things Capital Campaign
- Merit Award - Logo/Letterhead: Ability Health Action, Logo
- Merit Award - Website: Barthelmes Conservatory, tulsaconservatory.org
- Merit Award - Logo/Letterhead: BlueSpeedAV, Logo
- Merit Award - Special Video: Revolve Church, Anatomy of Majesty Video
- Merit Award - Direct Mail: Southern Hills Baptist Church, Celebrating 10 Years of Recovery Invite
The SIAA awardees came from diverse backgrounds, including: nonprofit, small business, education, faith-based, industrial, and more; each project with it’s own vision and needs.
“We treat each client with respect and care, from the first project consultation to the closing details,” said Jenna Schario, Marketing and Communications Manager, Matcha Design. “This philosophy allows Matcha Design to work with clients across a variety of industries and creative needs.”
About the SIAA
The annual Service Industry Advertising Awards competition recognizes advertising excellence from service industry providers, and is one of the fastest growing nationwide advertising awards programs.
About Matcha Design
Matcha Design is a full-service creative agency specializing in web design, print, identity, branding, interface design, video production, still photography and motion design. Using our passion for excellence, multi-cultural background, and award winning practices, we consistently provide high-quality, custom, innovative solutions to meet the diverse marketing needs of our clients. For more information, visit www.MatchaDesign.com.